Template:Toc rightThis page is a portal to WWEWiki policies and policy related articles. Accepted policies, policy proposals, and policy revisions will be listed and/or announced here. Discussions on particular policies should be made on the discussion page of the policy in question.
List of Accepted Policies Edit
Administrative Policies Edit
Policies that relate to how the wiki is organized, admins are governed, and the definition of admin duties.
- Administrative Action: Details how Wiki Curators and Wiki Moderators take administrative action against users that are disruptive.
Content Policies Edit
Policies that clarify or describe content appropriate for this wiki.
Editing/Formatting Policies Edit
Policies that relate to the formatting and editing of articles.
- Article names: Details how articles are to be named and linked within other articles.
- Formatting Templates: Details how to format template pages.
- Formatting To-Do Subpages: Details how To-Do list sub pages are to be formatted.
Conduct/Conflict Resolution Policies Edit
- Consensus policy: Details how important decisions are made involving lots of people.
Miscellaneous Policies Edit
Policies that don't fit in any of the other categories
- WWE disambiguation: Details how title content articles are to be named and disambiguated.
List of Policy/Formatting Proposals Edit
- Content Policy - WWEWiki:Files
- Article Naming Change Proposal - WWEWiki:Formatting/Article_names_1.1
- Tutorial page policy - WWEWiki:Tutorial pages